Phrase Revision
What is your name?
Where are you from?
I am from ... .
Nice to meet you!
Nice to see you!
Pleased to meet you.
Not too bad.
| Elementary Grammar: Verb ~To Be ~ | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| SINGULAR | SINGULAR | I AM | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| I am You are He is She is It is PLURAL | You ARE He IS | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| They are You are We are | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Pronouns
Personal pronouns | Possessive determiners | Possessive pronouns | |
as subject (nominative) | as object (accusative and dative) | ||
I | me | my | mine |
you | you | your | yours |
he | him | his | his |
she | her | her | hers |
it | it | its | its |
we | us | our | ours |
you | you | your | yours |
they | them | their | theirs |
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
We have some books. | The books are for us. | These are our books. | The books are ours. |
No comments:
Post a Comment